From Skeet and Trap to .22 Rifle Silhouette, Machineguns to Black Powder Rifle and Muskets. 6-shooters, Handguns, Sporting Clays, High Power Rifle Target and Silhouette, Plinking Range, Bench Rest Range, we got it!
The Outdoor Shooting Ranges are located on a portion of the beautiful Zink Ranch, adjacent to Skiatook Lake, 9 miles north of Sand Springs, Oklahoma, at the end of HWY 97. Please note that the entire Zink Ranch is a game refuge. All wildlife is protected. Your membership entitles you to use only the Red Castle facilities, NOT to the entire ranch! And our Indoor Shooting Range with Junior Facilities is located at 1115 S Zunis Ave in Tulsa. Range fees for the Indoor Shooting Range are only $5.00 for Members and only $10.00 for guests! A fantastic bargain for a great facility. Please note that NRA Membership is REQUIRED for Indoor Range Membership.
We have members from many states besides Oklahoma and our membership is growing strong locally too. Become a member of the Most Complete Shooting Facility in Oklaomha!
Yearly Dues are as follows:
|Membership Type:||Yearly Dues:||Initiation Fee:*||Total:|
|*The Initiation Fee is a one time fee if you keep your Membership current.- For Indoor Range Membership, you are required to Join the NRA|
Make sure to fill in all appropriate lines, make sure you sign the application form, and circle the only type of membership currently available; Indoor, and send it along by mail with your check or money order for the appropriate amount to:
The Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club urges you to Join The NRA , escpecially during these uncertain times, to protect your 2nd Amendment Rights, and all gun owners Rights as you actively pursue some of this country’s finest traditions – Hunting and Sports Shooting.
Be sure to look over the Current Orientation/Rule Book for more detailed Club rules and guidelines before applying. We will contact you as soon as possible as to the status of your application (Board meetings are usually the 1st Thursday of each month and applicants are approved/denied then…) Also, familiarize yourself with the Zink Ranch Agreement.
ORIENTATION: If accepted into the Club, and you have chosen Outdoor or Both membership, you will be given a date and time for an Orientation class at the Outdoor Shooting Range Clubhouse that must be attended before you can make use of the Red Castle Outdoor facilities. For the Indoor Shooting Range, on your first visit after receiving your Membership card, you must read, understand and sign the Indoor Range Rules and also have your current NRA Membership card with you.
Become a member and make use of (depending on the type of membership you choose) Club facilities such as:
- High Powered Rifle Range from 200 to 600yds (1000yds for special events)
- Bench Rest Rifle Range to 200yds
- Outdoor Pistol Ranges up to 50 yards
- Indoor Pistol/.22 Rifle Range with 50 and 75 foot lanes
- Indoor Junior Smallbore Rifle and Pistol Range
- .22 Rifle Silhouette and Pistol Range
- Black Powder Silhouette and Target
- 20 station Sporting Clay Field
- High Power Rifle Silhouette Range
- Regular and Wobble Trap Fields
- 2 electric Skeet Fields
- Outdoor Plinking Range (this is the ONLY Range where full auto firing is allowed)
- Heated and air-conditioned club houses and Picnic and Family Recreation areas at the Outdoor Range
- Classrooms for Oklahoma Handgun License and Firearms Safety courses and Meeting Facilities at the Indoor Range
- 8 Cowboy Action Shooting Stages, see the Indian Territory SASS website for membership information
And we are one of the few in Oklahoma that allow full automatic shooting! We truly are the most complete shooting facility in Oklahoma.
Full automatic shooting and machineguns are allowed ONLY on the Outdoor Plinking Range! No other ranges!
*the Outdoor Ranges are usually open to members every day of the year, including Holidays, from 7:00am until 1 hour before dark, excepting if there is a Match on a particular Range, bad weather, or Special Event going on. See the Zink Ranch Agreement for further details.