The Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club is the most complete shooting facility in Oklahoma. Many major shooting sports are represented at the Red Castle Gun Club. An Indoor Shooting Range with Junior Facilities and our beautiful, sprawling Outdoor Shooting Ranges located on a portion of the John Zink Ranch.
Whatever your shooting interests, the Red Castle Gun Club has a Range for that! From Skeet and Trap to .22 Rifle Silhouette, Machineguns to Black Powder Cartridge Rifle & Muskets. 6 Shooters, Handguns, Sporting Clays, High Power Rifle Target & Silhouette, Bench Rest, Plinking Range, we got it!
Club facilities include:
- Bench Rest Rifle Range to 200 yards
- High Power Rifle Range from 200 to 600yds (1000yds for special events)
- Outdoor Pistol Ranges up to 50 yards
- Indoor Pistol/.22 Rifle Range with 50 and 75 foot lanes
- Indoor Junior Smallbore Rifle and Pistol Range
- Silhouette .22 Rifle and Pistol Outdoor Range
- Black Powder Silhouette and Target
- 20 station Sporting Clay Field
- High Power Rifle Silhouette Outdoor Range
- Regular and Wobble Trap Fields
- 2 electric Skeet Fields
- 8 Cowboy Action Shooting Stages (see the Indian Territory SASS website for membership details)
- Plinking Range (this is the ONLY Range that can be used for full auto firing)
- Heated and air-conditioned club house for Firearms Training and meetings, and Picnic and Family Recreation areas at the Outdoor Range
- Classrooms for Oklahoma Handgun License and Firearms Training courses and Meeting Facilities at the Indoor Range
Tulsa Red Castle Gun club was the #1 National NRA Club Recruiter for 10 years in a row!
The Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club urges you to Join The NRA and help keep your right to bear arms secure, escpecially during these uncertain times.
Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club was ranked #1 in the Nation and was awarded the Outstanding Club of the Year in 1988 by the National Rifle Association.
Club meetings are the last Monday of each month (Excluding December), with a special dinner meeting each year in January and an annual Club Picnic each May in recognition of Memorial Day.
There are organized competitive shoots for rifle (High Power, .22 Silhouette, Old Military, CMP Games etc…), shotgun (Sporting Clays) and Black Powder Silhouette almost every month. Matches for which NRA has programs are NRA certified. Classes for learning how to shoot, Marksmanship instruction and Oklahoma Handgun License are available, taught by State and NRA certified instructors, all of whom are club members.
The Monthly Newsletter keeps membership informed of meeting times, special programs, legislation pertaining to firearms laws and any changes in the published Competitions and Events Schedule. These changes can also be found on the Announcements page on the website.
The Outdoor Shooting Ranges are located on the 31,000 acre Zink Ranch, adjacent to Skiatook Lake, 9 miles north of Sand Springs, Oklahoma, on HWY 97. Please note that the entire Zink Ranch is a game refuge. All wildlife is protected. Your membership entitles you to use only the Red Castle facilities, NOT to the entire ranch, please review the Zink Ranch Agreement for specifics. And our Indoor Shooting Range is located at 1115 S. Zunis Ave in Tulsa.
We have members from many states besides Oklahoma and our membership is growing strong locally too. Become a member of the Most Complete Shooting Facility in Oklaomha!
Dues are as follows:
Outdoor only Initiation Fee ~ $150.00 + Dues ~ $135.00 = $285.00
Indoor only Initiation Fee ~ $100.00 + Dues ~ $85.00 = $185.00
Combination (Both) Initiation Fee ~ $150.00 + Dues ~ $160.00 = $310.00
For a printable application form CLICK HERE
Make sure to fill in all appropriate lines, be sure you sign it, circle one of the types of membership you are wanting (Indoor, Outdoor or Both) and send it along with your completed form by mail with your check or money order for the appropriate amount to:
We will contact you as soon as possible as to the status of your application. If accepted into the Club, and you have chosen Outdoor or Both membership, you will be given a date and time for an Orientation class at the Outdoor Shooting Range that must be attended before you can make use of the Red Castle Outdoor facilities. For the Indoor Shooting Range, on your first visit, you must read, understand and sign the Indoor Range Rules.
* Full auto shooting and machineguns are allowed ONLY on the outdoor plinking range! No other ranges!
*the Outdoor Ranges are usually open to members every day of the year, including Holidays, from 7:00am until 1 hour before dark, excepting if there is a Match on a particular Range, bad weather, or Special Event going on. See the Zink Ranch Agreement for further details.