Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club
The Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club is the most complete shooting range facility in Oklahoma. Many major shooting sports are represented at the Red Castle Gun Club. An Indoor Shooting Range with Junior Facilities and our beautiful, sprawling Outdoor Shooting Ranges located on a portion of the equally beautiful John Zink Ranch.
We are one of the few in Oklahoma that allow fully automatic shooting*! We truly are the most complete shooting facility in Oklahoma.
Whatever your shooting interests, the Red Castle Gun Club has a Range for that! From Skeet and Trap Ranges to .22 Rifle Silhouette Range , Machineguns to Black Powder Cartridge Rifle & Muskets. 6 Shooters, Handguns, Sporting Clays Range, High Power Rifle Target & Silhouette Ranges, Bench Rest Range, Plinking Range, we got it!
Club facilities include:
- Bench Rest Rifle Range to 200 yards
- High Power Rifle Range from 200 to 600yds (1000yds for special events)
- Outdoor Pistol Ranges up to 50 yards
- Indoor Pistol/.22 Rifle Range with 50 and 75 foot lanes
- Indoor Junior Smallbore Rifle and Pistol Range
- Silhouette .22 Rifle and Pistol Outdoor Range
- Black Powder Silhouette and Target
- 20 station Sporting Clay Field
- High Power Rifle Silhouette Outdoor Range
- Regular and Wobble Trap Fields
- 2 electric Skeet Fields
- 8 Cowboy Action Shooting Stages (see the Indian Territory SASS website for membership details)
- Plinking Range (this is the ONLY Range that can be used for full auto firing)
- Heated and air-conditioned club house for Firearms Training and meetings, and Picnic and Family Recreation areas at the Outdoor Range
- Classrooms for Oklahoma Handgun License and Firearms Training courses and Meeting Facilities at the Indoor Range along with our Junior facilities
Tulsa Red Castle Gun club was the #1 National NRA Club Recruiter for 10 years in a row! The Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club urges you to Join The NRA and help keep your 2nd Amenendment rights secure, and all gun owners Rights as you actively pursue some of this country’s finest traditions – Hunting and Sports Shooting.
Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club was ranked #1 in the Nation and was awarded the Outstanding Club of the Year in 1988 by the National Rifle Association.
There are organized competitive shoots for rifle (High Power, .22 Silhouette, Old Military), shotgun (Sporting Clays) and Black Powder Silhouette almost every month. Matches for which NRA has programs are NRA certified. Classes for learning how to shoot, Marksmanship instruction and Oklahoma Handgun License (Concealed & Open Carry) are available, taught by State and NRA certified instructors, all of whom are club members.
The Outdoor Shooting Ranges are located on the Zink Ranch, adjacent to Skiatook Lake, 10 miles north of Sand Springs, Oklahoma, at the north end of HWY 97. And our Indoor Shooting Range is located at 1115 S. Zunis Ave in Tulsa.
Dues are as follows:
|Membership Type:||Yearly Dues:||Initiation Fee:*||Total:|
|*The Initiation Fee is a one time fee if you keep your Membership current.|
Make sure to fill in all appropriate lines and send along the completed form by mail with your check or money order for the appropriate amount to:
* Full auto shooting and machineguns are allowed ONLY on the outdoor plinking range! No other ranges!
*the Outdoor Ranges are usually open to members every day of the year, including Holidays, from 7:00am until 1 hour before dark, excepting if there is a Match on a particular Range, bad weather, or Special Event going on. See the Zink Ranch Agreement for further details.