>> On Monday May 27th, the Smallbore Silhouette Range will be for .22 only.
>> on Saturday June 29th, the Outdoor Ranges WILL BE CLOSED as TRCGC hosts a 1000yd Long Range Prone Regional Match.
>> On Sunday, June 22nd, the High Power Rifle Ranges will be closed for most of the day (until late afternoon…) for the Civilian Marksmanship Program Events that are scheduled.
>> SPECIAL NOTE about trash on ranges – Your Membership WILL BE TERMINATED if we catch those who are leaving so much trash (printers, refrigerators, washers, dryers, dirty diapers etc…) on the Plinking Range. Clean up after yourselves and target items that are small and easily picked up.
>> REMINDER – Speed Limit on the Ranch roads is 25MPH!
>> SKEET AND WOBBLE TRAPS – It is a must that you uncock the machines when you are done!
>> NO-NO – shooting green tip ammo on the High Power Silhouette Range!
>> SPECIAL USE OF RANGE – A reminder to all members that any special use of our facilities requires Board Approval. Normally 4-6 weeks in advance so we can place information about the event in our newsletter for the entire membership!
>> REMINDER – (AGAIN) – The old outdoor junior range is for PISTOL SHOOTING ONLY and we say again, it is NOT a plinking range for junk or cans or whatever!!
>> The Red Castle Gun Club was the #1 NRA Top Club Recruiter for 10 straight years in a row!
>> NO, you CANNOT use tannerite or any other binary explosive powders on any of the ranges — indoor or outdoor!
>> Remember: at the Indor Range, NO steel core ammo allowed, NO shotguns, and NO shotshells of any kind.
In order to maintain range use, your strict compliance with the following is required:
1. You must carry your membership card when at the range and put your sticker on your vehicle.
2. BMG 50 will only be shot at the block target holder in pit – NO other targets – PERIOD!
3. NO tracer ammo on any of our ranges.
4. Targets directly in front of bench rest, plinking and 22 silhouette berms only. No mid range targets.
5. Pistols only on pistol ranges.
6. Obey posted signs at each range!
7. Your guests should ride in your car to enter the range, or have a temporary flag on their car.
If you can’t comply with the above, don’t go to the range!
THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE