>> ALL ARE WELCOME TO TAKE THESE CLASSES <<
» Personal Handgun Defense Course – Here you will train to shoot in a hostile environment. When we’re confronted with violence, we react in many ways. Some of these “reactions” are predictable. How can we use our natural reactions to violence to help protect ourselves? It is within the possibility of that toxic environment, in which we will train. What presentation from the holster works best? What stance works best? How do we grip and fire the gun? All this and more will be covered in this class.
- Next class is Sunday September 7th from 8:00am until ~2:00pm
- you will need to bring 300 rounds of ammo
- class costs $80 – limited class size (sign-up early!)
- contact the instructor → Personal Handgun Defense Instructor
» The NRA Basic Handgun Class consists of training in: Handgun Safety, Pistol Mechanics and Operations, Building Shooting Skills, Pistol Maintenance and a 50-round course of fire. Perfect for new shooters and those interested in becoming handgun owners. This would also be a great oppurtunity to sign-up yourself along with your older kids and attend the class together to learn the importance of handgun safety.
- Next Class is Saturday October 4th 11am til 7pm
- contact theNRA Basic Handgun Instructor
» The NRA Basic Rifle Shooting Class teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for the safe use of a rifle in target shooting. Students learn NRA’s rules for safe gun handling and continued opportunities for skill development. Or ask about the NRA FIRST Steps Rifle Program. FIRST stands for “Firearm Instruction, Responsibility, and Safety Training”, a program the NRA developed to meet the need for a firearms orientation program mainly for new gun purchasers.
- Contact the Instructor about possible class dates and for more informationNRA Basic Rifle Instructor