>> Get Ready! On Sunday, June 22nd the Red Castle Gun Club is having a day of Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) Events! In the morning we have the TRCGC version of CMP Games Matches, then following at about noon, we have a Vintage Sniper Team Match! All are welcome, you need not be a member. To reserve your spot and any questions you might have Contact the CMP Match Director.
>> High Power Rifle Regional Matches – On Saturday and Sunday June 29th and 30th, join us as TRCGC is hosting both 1000yd Long Range and 600yd Mid-Range Regional Matches! An entire weekend of High Power goodness! Contact the Match Director well in advance as pre-entry is required.
>> Any member wishing to host a special shoot or event at our range must make a written request to the Board of Directors for their approval. Request must be made in a timely manner (at least 6 weeks in advance) to allow the event date, times and ranges involved to be published in at least one bulletin prior to the event. This includes, but is not limited to, Boy Scout troop shoots, special skeet or sporting clay shoots, training events, or any outside visitor event sponsored by you and Red Castle.
>> GUN SHOWS THE RED CASTLE GUN CLUB WILL BE WORKING IN 2013:
- Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show – April 6th & 7th
- Metcalf Gun Show – June 15th & 16th
- Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show – November 9th & 10th
- Members wanting to sign up to work any of the gun shows is easy.
1. Attend the regular club meeting immediately prior to the show you want to work and sign up on the sheet the Special Events person will have available.
2. Email Special Events Chairperson at email@example.com with your desired day and time. Sign up for Setup and Takedown the same way.
All slots are 2 hours each, and your entrance fee is paid for the day you work.
Each Event is for 2 days, Saturday and Sunday. The hours for the shows vary depending on the event.
Setup for each event is the Friday evening before the show and usually takes about 2 hours. Check with Special Events Chairperson for times. Takedown is at the end of the show on Sunday evening and usually takes about 1 hour.