Saturday, February 19th, 2022, 8am to 3pm at High Power Rifle Range
800 Point Across the Course (Non-EIC) Match
Course of Fire:
20 Shots/2 Sighting Shots- Slow Fire Standing - 200 yards – 22 minutes
(2 Strings of 10)/2 Sighting Shots- Rapid Fire Sitting – 200 yards 2minutes/60 seconds
(2 Strings of 10)/2 Sighting Shots- Rapid Prone - 300 Yards 2 minutes/70 second
20 Shots/2 Sighting Shots- Slow Fire Prone – 600 Yards- 22 minutes
· Fees: $10.00 Adults/$5.00 Juniors
· It is the competitor’s responsibility to be familiar with CMP rules, course of fire, and this program.
· Ear & Eye Protection is Required for matches on the firing line.
· Empty Chamber Indicator (ECI) is required at all times except in actual firing or preparation time.
· There will be no breaks, competitors should provide water and snacks as needed.
· 75 grain or heavier must be used at 600 yard line, .223/5.56 ammunition.
· $3.00 Challenge fee for unsuccessful challenges.
Read More >>
Registration will be held at the 200 yard berm at 0845, no new registrations after 0915. No competitors will be permitted to compete once registration is closed.
Competitors should be prepared to assist with set up and tear down of targets, and or to perform pit and scoring duties.
M14Lady@yahoo.com or 918-232-9125
| Export this Event