Monday, September 27, 2021
|CANCELED - The Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events|
|Location:||Indoor Range, TRCGC|
|Time:||6:30pm to 8:30pm|
This event has been canceled due to circumstances beyond our control. We will try to reschedule it later in the year. Thanks for your patience!
SAVE THE DATE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2021, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
WHO: YOU and your guest(s)
WHAT: Bryan Jones will be presenting a program on “The Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events.”
This program will provide strategies, guidance, and a plan for surviving an active shooter event. Topics included will be:
1. A brief overview of the history and events
2. Your brain under stress and why we do what we do
3. Learning to script for survival of an active event
4. Why it’s so difficult to profile and stop active shooters early
5. What to do when Law Enforcement arrives
WHEN: Monday, September 27, from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
If you have questions, contact Sherry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Text her at 918.724.6544
or Nick, email@example.com or 918.906.2193
We will not be taking reservations for this event, but you may want to come early and get a decent parking place and seat.