WHATEVER YOUR SHOOTING INTERESTS, WE HAVE A RANGE FOR THAT!
For specific questions, click Here to go to the Contact page.
- HIGH POWER RIFLE TARGET & SILHOUETTE out to 600yds (1000yds for Special Events)
- BENCH REST RANGE from 25yds to 200yds
- PLINKING RANGE the ONLY Range for full auto shooting! You may bring your own items to shoot but be sure to clean up any mess you make. (No LED/LCD monitors or TV's. They contain hazardous materials and cost the club for recycling.) NO GLASS ITEMS, please. The glass cuts the tires on the tractors we use to grade the range.
- SHOTGUN SPORTS, INCLUDING SPORTING CLAYS, SKEET, TRAP, and FIVE STAND RANGES All skill levels welcome
- .22 SMALLBORE RIFLE & PISTOL SILHOUETTE SB/HP Rifle Silhouette rules click HERE
- HANDGUN RANGES BOTH INDOOR & OUT
- TOPP Thursday Outdoor Pistol Practice Currently limited to members and their guests.
- Indian Territory Single Action Shooting Society, a SASS® affiliated club, shoots at our cowboy town, Buzzard Gulch.
There are organized competitive shoots for rifle (High Power, .22 Silhouette, High Power Silhouette, Old Military) and shotgun (Sporting Clays) almost every month. You do not have to be a Member to join us at these shoots! Simply contact the appropriate Match Director
before the event date to get instructions on how to access the Zink Ranch. Matches for which NRA has programs are NRA certified. Classes for learning how to shoot, Marksmanship instruction and Concealed & Open Carry are available, taught by State and NRA certified instructors, all of whom are Club members.
The Outdoor Shooting Ranges are located on the Zink Ranch, adjacent to Skiatook Lake, north of Sand Springs, Oklahoma, at the north end of HWY 97 (Coordinates to the Club House at Zink Ranch: 36.308019,-96.117261 or W3W at concierge.lighthouse.grounded
). Ranch hours are from 7am to one hour before dark
Our Indoor Shooting Range is located at 1115 S. Zunis Ave in Tulsa. We have 50' and 75' lanes. This range has a maximum velocity of 2,000 ft/sec., so it is limited to .22LR and pistol caliber firearms up to 45ACP. Pistols and pistol caliber carbines are OK. If you are unsure, call ahead and ask the Range Operator.
General guidelines, information and rules for the various ranges, click here.
- The Bench Rest Range is CLOSED the first Saturday of every month for the Combined Military Rifle Competitions from 7:00am until about 2:00pm
- The High Power Rifle Range is CLOSED the 2nd Saturday of the month during the season for the 600yd Prone Rifle League Matches from 7:00am until about 3:00pm except from November through February when no matches are scheduled.
- The High Power Rifle Range is CLOSED the third Saturday of every month for the CMP Marksmanship Program Matches from 7:00am until about 3:00pm.
- The High Power Rifle Range will be CLOSED April 25nd & August 22th from 7:00 until about 3:00 and September 26th & 27th all day for scheduled NRA Regional Silhouette matches.
- The Smallbore Silhouette Range is CLOSED the third Saturday of the month April thru October from 7:00am until about 2:00pm for the .22 Smallbore Rifle Silhouette Match. Also closed on the afternoon of September 25th and all day on September 26th for NRA Regional.
- The Auxiliary Pistol Range is reserved/closed every Thursday morning from 8am - 12pm for Thursday Outdoor Pistol Practice.